Head of Clinical Services / Matron
- Provide overall clinical leadership and operational management to all areas of the clinical and non-clinical service areas as agreed with the post holder.
- Promote a cost effective, patient focused quality service for the continuing success of Spire Healthcare.
- Provide clear focus on business results; maintaining the balance between quality healthcare delivery and sound financial performance.
- Lead and implement the hospital’s clinical strategy and provide support and input to the hospital’s overall business strategy, consistent with corporate direction.
Deputise for the Hospital Director in their absence.
Working hours: 37.5
Essential qualifications and training required:
- Clinical practitioner qualification.
- Experience in Paediatrics & Complex Surgical Services .
Meeting financial and key performance indicators.
Management, motivation and development of teams in particular a track record of successfully applying performance management
Evidence of management of change and Transformation taking a key role in strategic management initiatives.
Supporting the commercial development of clinical services including actively creating new business and innovative opportunities.
Experience of consultant engagement to increase business performance, plus the ability to challenge consultants to influence best practice
Previous experience as clinical Head of Department managing multidisciplinary teams.
Positive working relationship with regulators.
Dealing with serious adverse events.
Please see attached Job Description for full details .
Spire Healthcare’s mission is to bring together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care. We constantly invest in our people, facilities and equipment to ensure our patients receive a high standard of care.