Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Head of Dementia Unit
Location - Reading
Salary - Negotiable, starting at around £27,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Hours - Full time, Days
** Are you looking for a change? Do you feel undervalued in your current role? Do you want to develop and progress in your career? **
Joining one of the largest, most reputable healthcare providers in the UK within a staff nurse vacancy, this outstanding opportunity offers career development and training you will not be able to get anywhere else. My Client is huge on career progression, and I am looking for those who have high aspirations and ambitions and are looking to progress in their career.
Heads Of Unit within this company are skilled clinicians, committed to creating rewarding and nurturing environments for not only other staff members, but for the residents within the facility. You will be a blend of dedication, competence and compassion - you will be providing support for senior management within the home, while providing inspiration and encouragement to junior seniority.
I am pleased to state, I am currently able to consider overseas nurses who require sponsorship for this role.
On top of a superb, supportive working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivaled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discount; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Applicants must be an RMN, RNLD or RGN with a passion to gain experience within nursing homes, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
If this position sounds of interest to yourself, and you are a registered nurse, please do get back in touch on 01489 774205, or email me at email@example.com for a confidential, informal chat.