This adveritsement has been placed by the organisation named in the 'Department' section above.
Should you require further information regarding this vacancy please contact the organisation direct.
The Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability (RHN) is a national charity, providing services for people with complex Neuro-disability and their families, underpinned by a strong research and education programme.
Based in Putney, with around 600 employees, the RHN has a culture of embracing innovation and valuing the contribution staff make.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Head of Patient Safety & Quality to join the RHN on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate is required to meet the following criteria:
- Good knowledge of what statutory and CQC requirements are
- Experience of being in a role which monitors compliance and actively supports/ensures compliance
- Requires team management skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of people from domestic to Chief Executive level
- Must be familiar with investigation, complaints and incidents procedures
- Must be able to draft letters and reports
- Ability to support Quality and Patient Safety committee
Closing date: 23/10/2016
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.