Your local Care Agency needs you!!
We urgently require experienced Care Workers to join our well established team! Prestige Nursing is well known for supplying quality temporary staff to care in the community in the Bognor Regis areas. Enquire now to join our fantastic team!
We are particularly interested in hearing from carers who have experience in autism, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. The ideal candidate/s would have at least 6 months care experience and hold an NVQ in Health and Social Care, although this is not essential.
We can provide flexible hours to suit you. Competitive rates of pay, free training, fantastic office support.
Join our friendly team now, work around your commitments - work when you want and where you want! Don't delay, apply today.
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Flexible hours and variety of work - work where you want when you want
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma
- Continuing support and development
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply)
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
- NVQ level 2 / QCF in Health and Social Care
Duties of the Job
- Prompting medication (care workers)
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record Keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
Job Specific Requirements
- A caring disposition
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance