Job Reference WILL14196DJ
Our client is looking to recruit a new (HCA) Health Care Assistant / Support Worker who can work 36 to 42 hours per week on nights. Our client specialises in dementia care so they require a passionate, caring, hardworking member to join their Support team as a Healthcare Assistant. Our client is paying a salary of £6.70 per hour (under 25 years old) , £7.20 per hour (25 years old plus) and finally £8.30 per hour for a Senior Healthcare Assistant. (Senior HCA)
Job Description Overview for the HCA (Healthcare Care Assistant)
- Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs.
- This includes washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
- Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
- Help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
- Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
- Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
- Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
- £6.70 per hour (no experience)
- £7.20 per hour (25 years old plus)
- £8.30 per hour for a Senior Healthcare Assistant. (Senior HCA)
Candidates applying for the Healthcare Assistant Role (HCA) must:
- Be experienced, caring and compassionate.
- Have excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Be reliable and good time keepers.
- Have a willingness to learn and positive attitude.
- Be able to do shift work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.30 /hour