We are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants wanting to work nights to join our well established team. Prestige Nursing is well known for supplying quality staff to care homes and other establishments and we are now looking to expand our team.
The role involves working nights in nursing and residential homes in and around York. We offer competitive rates of pay, free training, fantastic office support and the choice of when to work.
Call now to find out about why working for Prestige could be for you.
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Flexible hours and variety of work - work where you want when you want
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma
- Continuing support and development
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply)
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
- Although you need experience, you don't need qualifications - we can provide those!
Duties of the Job
- Prompting and assisting with medication
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record Keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
- Working with a team of health professionals
Job Specific Requirements
- A caring disposition
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance