Job Reference WILL14117JKHCA
Our client is looking to recruit a new Health Care Assistant / Support Worker who can work 48 hours per week across a mixture of days and nights. Our client specialises in dementia care so they require a passionate, caring, hardworking member to join their Support team.Our client is paying a very competitive salary of £7.20 per hour.
Job Description Overview for the HCA (Healthcare Care Assistant)
- Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs.
- This includes washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
- Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
- Help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
- Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
- Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
- Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
- Be experienced, caring and compassionate.
- Have excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Be reliable and good time keepers.
- Have a willingness to learn and positive attitude.
- Be able to do shift work.
- In order to apply for this Care Assistant job, you will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK
- Hours up to 48 hours per week