Pro Health Scotland
£7.30 - £7.60 /Hour
Our client is looking for Healthcare Assistants to work within their Nursing Homes. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the Homes residents. In order to be considered for this exciting role, you will need to have had previous experience along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care. As a Healthcare assistant you will need to be highly motivated and have a flexible approach to working shift patterns.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will work under the guidance of the Staff Nurses on shift.
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of National Care standards
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
The types of duties will include the following:
● As a Healthcare Assistant you will support with washing and dressing
● As a Healthcare Assistant you will support with serving patients meals and assisting with feeding when necessary
● As a Healthcare Assistant you will support with helping people to mobilise
● As a Healthcare Assistant you will support with personal care
● As a Healthcare Assistant you will support with generally assisting with patients' overall comfort
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s elite Care providers. If you would like to be part of this wonderful team then please submit your CV today. Or give us a call on 0141 221 2899 and ask for Craig Campbell.