Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Hertford, SG13
Hours: Full or Part time available (Days or Nights)
Salary: Up to £17,000 pro rata
About our client:
A beautiful retirement and senior living complex that features 94 private apartments that varies from studios through to one- and two-bedroom suites. The home offers exceptional residential and nursing care, and outstanding facilities and services, all within a comfortable, friendly and home-like environment. They are dedicated to treating every member of their community with the respect, dignity and the individuality they deserve.
1. Provide direct care to residents supporting and promoting their independence, choice, dignity and overall well being. Care activities will include:
* Washing, showering, bathing
* Assisting with dressing and toileting
* Assisting with food and fluid intake
2. Ensure you are aware and participate in developing Personal Care Plans with the Registered Nurse and resident.
3. Participate in residents activities and events held at the home
4. Attend initial and updated mandatory training as required, and actively engage in clinical or professional supervision including one-to-one meetings and yearly reviews, ensuring personal, professional knowledge and competency is maintained.
Skills you'll need:
•NVQ Level 2
•Medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistance or aid
•Drug administration training and experience or willingness to attend.
•Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
•Ability to organise and prioritise workload, and work under pressure.
•Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
•Working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
•Reasonable access outside working hours in emergency situations.
For more information on this HCA role, please apply online or call 0208254753, ask for Ryan- please quote J1955