Home Care Assistant
£8.00 - £10.00 Per Hour
Full- time and Part- time available
Shift times: Morning/lunch shift: 7am - 13:30, Tea/evenings: 15:00 - 21:30
Mileage: 30 pence per mile
Our client provides care and support to individuals in their own homes. They have a strong supportive team who understand the importance of independence and personal dignity. Our client is currently seeking enthusiastic applicants for Home Care Support Workers covering S7, S8, S11 and S17 areas in Sheffield to join their team providing high quality individual care to people in their own homes.
- To provide a comprehensive service of care of the highest quality, tailored to their needs within their own home.
- Provide a friendly, personal, and professional service.
- Committed to a quality culture and clients can be assured that any information that is recorded will be treated with the utmost privacy.
- They recognise that they can improve the quality of their clients' lives by being attentive to their individual needs and by helping them to stay as active as their health allows them.
- Personal care
- Medication assistance
- Domestic duties
- Assist with shopping
- Social interaction
- Sitting services
- You will be responsible to deliver a duty of care to all the service users you attend
- Applicants must be 18 years .
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- A full UK Driving license
- A good caring nature, Friendly, outgoing personality
- Positive attitude to work part of a team.
They have an excellent training system that will help you develop your career pathway. This will give you more in depth knowledge and skills to be able to do your work more comfortable and confidently. As part of your career pathway they will assist you in gaining an NVQ
To apply please click the apply button below.