Working flexible hours per week, Monday - Friday, plus additional weekend hours as required.
To assist and support with all daily activities and tasks including shopping, washing up, a TV companion, and accompany client to social outings and occasions. Some assistance with personal care may occasionally be required. Own transport is highly desirable but not essential.
What we are looking for :
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring disposition
- An ability to work on own initiative
- Must understand the need to maintain confidentiality
- Showing respect to the individuality and confidentiality of the client at all times.
- Minimum 6 months experience in Healthcare
We will offer:
- Competitive rates of pay from £8.50 to £13.50 per hour
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- FREE ongoing training and personal development
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply)
Join our friendly and supportive team today !
For further information, please contact Prestige office