- You'll work as a Residential Manager effectively managing the provision of residential care service for up to 10 children and young people on a day to day basis ensuring the safety and well-being at all times. This role isn't registered with Ofsted, the Head of Care who covers the entire site is the registered person. The home is part of a specialist residential school that has an excellent reputation.
- You'll be responsible for ensuring that meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Continuous development and training of the staff team
- Supervision and appraisals
- Assisting with recruitment and selection
- We're looking for candidates who have some supervisory / management experience within a residential home for children and young people with learning disabilities. You'll have worked in a role such as Care Manager, Deputy Manager or House Manager previously
- You'll have experience of hands on work with children and young people with severe learning disabilities, autism and associated challenging behaviour
- You'll need a minimum of NVQ 3 / QCF 3 Children and young people and ideally QCF 5 or the willingness to complete it.
- You'll have knowledge of Ofsted regulations and inspection framework and willingness to develop further.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.