Home Manager ( RGN or RMN )
- Location: Blackpool
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum Negotiable depending on experience Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full Time 40 hours
- Shifts: Day Shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
Further details -
We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work as a Home Manager within a very reputable beautiful care home located in Blackpool. The home offers cancer care; Dementia, speech impairment and physically disabled care. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The post is to initially cover maternity leave for up to 1 year with a potential permanent role with development after this as the company is continuously growing and expanding.
We are looking for:
- Previous Home management experience
- Level 5 management desirable but not essential
- Experience of CQC and local authority interaction
- Hiring experience
- Staff review/training/evaluation
- Budgets and auditing
- Issue reports of the service
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN.
Employee Benefits include:
- Leadership programme enrolment
- Ongoing training and development
- DBS Paid for (£44)
- Paid Breaks
- Onsite parking
- 5.6 weeks Holiday entitlement
- Fantastic working environment
- Other benefits are negotiable.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org