What they will offer you
The management package boasts a c£38k basic + benefits
They are excellent to passionate staff and will assist you in any training and career progression to get you to where you want to be.
What they need from YOU!
* NMC PIN
* Caring and efficient home manager
* Nursing home and dementia experience essential
* Home Manager experience or long standing deputy experience
* A strong knowledge of CQC standards
* Strong understanding of all aspects of health and safety
* Good knowledge of the mental health act
* Strong leadership skills
* Budgeting and troubleshooting experience
* NVQ level 4 healthcare management
The beautiful, purpose built residential facility is home to 52 elderly residents.
The company you will be working for is extremely reputable, with more than 80 homes across the UK. All their homes are extremely well presented and have good CQC ratings across the country. They are very proud of their homes and put their success down to attention to detail and excellent staff training.
If this sounds like YOU then don't hesitate to contact Anna today on 0161 914 5722 or send your CV