Home Manager - Ealing, London - Salary £32,000 - 40 hours p/w
Search Medical are working with a national elderly care provider on a Home Manager role for a 38 bed residential service in Maidstone, Kent.
The right candidate will hold the Registered Manager's award (RMA). The role requires a proven track record of working within nursing homes and an exemplary performance with the CQC, be it with a turnaround service or with a long standing good compliance record.
The right candidate will also have an extensive track record ideally in working with dementia and the elderly.
Main purpose of the job:
Manage all aspects of the services ensuring its efficient and effective operation, ensuring that service users remain at the centre of the care provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Home
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care.
* Ensure maximum resident occupancy levels.
* Feedback to Senior Support Manager on home performance.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the home and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
- Salary: up to £32,000 p/a
- Annual Leave: 20 days + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or call 01293848170
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.