Bond Healthcare has a great opportunity for a Home Manager to join an established private nursing home based in Altrincham.
My client is seeking a motivated candidate with management experience to join their team. This opportunity is also open to Deputy managers wanting to make the next step up.
The successful Home Manager will meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be registered with NMC pin
- Applicants must demonstrate effective clinical and organisational skills
- A passion for caring for the elderly
- Experience at deputy manager or home manager level
- Ability to lead a team
Home Manager Responsibilities:
- Complying with legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines, ensuring dignity at all times.
- Ensuring all care prescribed and delivered is person centred
- Management of medicine and to ensure medication is appropriately received, stored and administered to clients.
- To manage staff and ensure their adherence to the policies of the home.
- Encourage independence and personal choice whilst developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Promoting the highest standards of care for you and your team, ensuring the shift runs in an efficient and effective manner.
The successful Home Manager will be rewarded with a market leading rate of pay whilst receiving continuous training and development with excellent career progression opportunities.
To be considered please forward an updated CV to [Click here to apply] or apply via the application button below. Alternatively, please call [Click here to apply] for further details.