My client requires a dedicated Registered Home Manager to work within a nursing home in Caernarfon, Wales. My client offers care to those suffering from Dementia as well as general elderly nursing. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
As a Home Manager, you will take full responsibility of promoting a caring environment for service users through high standards of professional practice which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs of the service users.
Responsibilities: You'll directly oversee the design and implementation of care plans whilst shaping strategy and recruiting, mentoring and monitoring your team. In particular, you will devise remedial plans to ensure the people we support reach their full potential, conduct appraisals and training to sharpen skills, and network extensively with families, advocates and professional agencies to promote our vital work.
- RGN qualified with at least 3 years management experience within a care home environment.
- NVQ 5 in Management essential
- Need good knowledge of CQC
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills We offer the right candidate a competitive salary and great benefits.
To apply please give us a call on 01418803600 or 0333 772 0782 (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) or send your CV across to [Click here to apply] and a member of the team will get back to you.