The Clayton Group are currently recruiting for a REGISTERED MANAGER (RGN Qualified) to manage a small - medium sized general Nursing Home situated in Lytham St Annes. This is an established Nursing home with a good track record and excellent reputation locally. This full home specialises in end of life care and currently holds the gold standard framework.
The role will be full time and offers a salary of £36000 - £40000.
As the Home Manager you will be responsible for;
- Taking the operational lead for the home - leading, motivating and developing the staff team
- Ensuring that Clinical and social quality and financial targets are met/ exceeded
- Ensuring that the home continues to remain fully compliant with CQC regulations
- Maintain effective communication and rapport with the team members, supporting the team in developing their knowledge and skills.
- Promoting and marketing the home and ensuring the homes excellent reputation is maintained.
- To implement and ensure that the requirements of the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety are adhered to and that the Company's policies and procedures comply with the latest legislation and that they are reviewed on a regular basis
- To actively promote the home and discuss marketing opportunities to further enhance the homes occupancy.
- Be an experienced Registered Manager or Deputy Manager looking to take a step up.
- Be a qualified RGN with a full and active PIN registration.
For more information and the opportunity of an immediate interview please contact Dannie on 01772 259121 or email your CV to email@example.com
Not the role for you? The Clayton Group recruit for a broad range of private sector nursing homes and hospitals placing Nurses of all disciplines, Deputy Managers, Clinical Leads, Home and Service Managers and much more. Call our Nursing Division today on 01772 259121 to discuss your individual experience and requirements.
At Clayton Recruitment we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent for the best opportunities. We have over 100 years commercial recruitment experience within our business coupled with 30 years of market intelligence and a large data base of active and passive candidates and clients. This coupled with market leading search systems and extensive talent networks, our specialist recruitment teams can deploy swift and targeted access to thousands of candidates and clients across all disciplines within a commercial business. Clayton Recruitment is now recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients and candidates ranging from small & medium sized enterprises to larger blue chip and global organisations.