Home Manager (Registered Nurse) - Upton-upon-Severn, Worcestershire - Salary £50,000 - 40 hours p/w
Search Medical are working with a small regional care provider and are seeking a Home Manager for a 35 bed dementia and MS nursing service in Upton-upon-Severn, Worcestershire.
The right candidate will hold the Registered Manager's award (RMA) as well as holding an active nursing pin number. The role requires a proven track record of implementing new systems to improve clinical performance in the home as well as good business acumen in order to ensure beds are filled and service user's needs are met, which may mean occasional weekend work.
Main purpose of the job:
Manage all aspects of the service ensuring its efficient and effective operation, ensuring that service users remain at the centre of the care provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Home
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care across the group
* Implement new clinical performance strategies
* Ensure maximum resident occupancy levels.
* Feedback to Director of Care on home performance.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the homes and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* Company Pension Scheme
* Cost of your DBS Check
* Free parking
* 28 Days Annual Leave
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to Apply Now >> or callApply Now >> (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.