£40,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with an established nursing home provider who are seeking to recruit a Home Manager in the Llandovery area.
The home specialises in offering care tailored to the needs and challenges faced by adults requiring nursing and residential care.
- You will be an experienced manager with a track record of running a successful care home.
- You will provide leadership within the team and lead by example.
- Act as a champion for resident’s safety and dignity.
- To maintain skills and knowledge and be a champion for ensuring the team is fully up to date with best practice guidelines.
- Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice.
- Develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a programme of training and development.
- Provide regular supervision and annual appraisal to Team Leaders, Nurses and Senior Support Workers in line with Company procedures and standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Sound clinical experience.
- Valid and current nursing pin.
- Care Home management experience.
- Budget management.
- Excellent understanding of CQC Standards.
- NVQ level 4 in care or RMA in Health & Social Care.
- Experience in a managerial position in a care setting.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Nell Jones on 01223 298 100 or email[Click here to apply] with your CV.