A locally based care home operator currently has an opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager with a strong background in elderly care to work as Home Manager in their general nursing home in the Gateshead area.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- Nurse qualified as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC pin
- Prior experience as a Care Home Manager, with a proven track record of success
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards and able to drive improvements and raise standards of care
- Confident providing clinical leadership and line management
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home, providing effective clinical leadership and line management. You will work to maintain the good standards in the home and will identify and act upon areas where improvements can be made.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week on days, although due to the seniority of the role a degree of flexibility is essential.
An excellent salary package of £40,000 per annum is offered, along with a performance based bonus of up to £20,000 available.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout The North East, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.