A large nursing home in the Borough of Ealing currently requires an experienced Care Home Manager to work as Home Manager, leading the team and developing the service.
This service provides nursing care to older people with predominantly general nursing and dementia care needs, and the home met all statutory requirements during the most recent CQC inspection.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Adult/General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a valid NMC pin
- Experienced as a Care Home Manager
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards
- Passionate about high quality nursing care
- Experienced in networking and promoting a care home and increasing occupancy
As Home Manager you will coordinate the operational and clinical management of the care home;
providing positive and proactive leadership to the care and nursing team and ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained throughout the home. You will work to identify and act upon any areas where improvements can be made and will promote the home to ensure good levels of occupancy.
A competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum is available in return for full time working hours of 40 per week.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.