An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Wirral area for a Home Manager to lead and develop a 30 bedded elderly care home. This modern home is registered to provide nursing care packages to elderly adults.
As Home Manager you will take responsibility for the operational and clinical performance of the home, ensuring excellent standards of care good occupancy levels.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with up to date NMC registration
• From a strong background in nursing homes, with extensive leadership and managerial experience
• Confident providing clinical leadership and line management and effectively motivating and developing a team
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC and Health and Safety requirements and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
• Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible to meet the needs of the service
A competitive salary of £40,000 per annum is offered and as Home Manager you will work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Merseyside and the North West, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.