A locally based care home operator currently has an opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work as Home Manager in their specialist care facility in the Richmond area.
This service provides dedicated nursing care packages to adults with a wide range of needs, including head and brain injuries and neurological disorders.
Applications for this Home Manager role will be considered from candidates with nursing and non-nursing backgrounds and you will also meet the following criteria:
- Either a qualified and registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) or have completed NVQ Level 2/3/4, The Registered Managers Award or a recognised equivalent
- Prior experience as a Care Home Manager, with a proven track record of success
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards and able to drive improvements and raise standards of care
- Confident providing clinical leadership and line management
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home, providing effective clinical leadership and line management. You will work to maintain the good standards in the home and will identify and act upon areas where improvements can be made.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week on days, although due to the seniority of the role a degree of flexibility is essential.
An excellent salary package from £35,000 to £40,000 per annum is offered depending on experience.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout The North East, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.