A leading national care home operator is currently seeking to recruit a Home Manager to lead their large elderly care service in Bromley.
This fully compliant service provides both general nursing and specialist dementia care and has been recently refurbished to a high standard. This service promotes a varied and active lifestyle for service users and promotes their privacy, independence and dignity.
Candidates for this Home Manager position should be:
- A Registered General or Mental Health Nurse or you will have successfully completed the Registered Manager’s Award, NVQ Level 4 or 5 or an equivalent qualification in Leadership and Management in a Health and Social Care setting
- Experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting
- A strong leader with at least 3 years’ experience as a Registered Manager
- A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Clinically skilled and knowledgeable
- Flexible towards working hours and shift patterns to meet the needs of the service
- Dedicated to providing high quality care and making a positive difference
As Home Manager, duties will include:
- Ensuring smooth day to day running of the home
- The effective management of staff, budgets and resources
- Undertaking and supervising the planning and delivery of care
- Working with a range of external agencies to coordinate care
- Working to ensure high standards are maintained throughout all aspects of the service
This position has a working week of 40 hours and offers a salary in the region of £48,000 to £52,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV through the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please contact Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists on 01535 604940 or alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full list of vacancies.