We are looking for dedicated and reliable Homecare Workers to join our team. We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable Homecare who have a passion for providing the best level of care.
To work in and around the local area, providing care to people within their own home and within the local area - assignments include providing personal care and/or support and companionship as required, to more complex care such as supporting people with Dementia, spinal and acquired brain injuries and M.S. Some duties involve taking people shopping and on social outings, so business insurance will be required.
This is a very rewarding role for the right person. We pride ourselves in providing good quality care to people in their own homes.
- Provide a high quality of personal care and support.
- To ensure people are comfortable and that their care needs are met during day & nights.
- To support people with dressing, washing, toileting, feeding and morning/night routines.
- To work in an enabling manner to ensure young people are as independent as possible and feel safe, happy and listened to.
- To escalate issues as necessary, to the Branch and complete all paperwork required.
- Experience of providing care including bathing, toileting and feeding, to disabled and complex young people, including those with epilepsy, peg feeds, ventilation needs and other multiple and complex needs.
- Experience of transferring wheelchair users via portable and ceiling hoists
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Free training, including online e-learning centre
- Weekly pay
- Members Benifits
- Continuing support, development and training
- Excellent rates of pay