Hospital Band 5:
Pay rate per hr £26.71 up to £35.99
- To work within the nursing and multi-professional team to ensure a high standard of care to a defined patient group.
- Set goals using a performance work plan.
- Maintain a record of professional development.
- Works within other nursing departments if required.
- Utilise appropriate risk assessment tools in order to identify actual and potential risk and report the outcome to the Line Manager.
- Uses own initiative and acts independently within the bounds of existing knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates sound judgement in assessing the emotional and physical care of the patient in a holistic manner.
- Able to do Venepuncture and cannulations
- Able to do IV’s
- Has more than 12 months experience working in an Acute Hospital