At Virgin Care our approach to delivering healthcare services is innovative, refreshing and above all caring. We are committed to putting patient care first and we are looking for dedicated professionals who share our values and our passion for delivering quality care.
We provide and contract for front-line NHS and social care services across England and have treated millions of people since 2006. We aim to make a lasting positive difference to the quality of care people receive. So, if that is what gets you out of bed in the morning, read on.
- Responsibility for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining our high standards of care
- Re-assessing and re-evaluating programmes of care when needed
- Being an active and participating member of the team sharing best practice whenever possible
- Ability to work both independently and also as part of the wider multidisciplinary team
- 1st Level Registration with demonstrable experience
- Demonstrate ongoing professional development and a commitment to providing high quality, safe and effective care that meets the needs of patients
- Ability to relate to patients and colleagues in a sensitive manner