Intensive Care Nurse Locum/Temp
£25.66 - £41.06 /Hour
Would you like the opportunity to choose your work shifts?
Are you able to closely monitor the health of critically ill patients in a high stress environment?
Join HCL today and work alongside most of the leading NHS Trusts, nationwide. We are recruiting for Intensive Care Nurses to work in their preferred hospitals in London.
Intensive care units cater to patients with severe and life-threatening illnesses and injuries, which require constant, close monitoring and support from specialist equipment and medication. They are staffed by highly trained doctors and nurses who specialise in caring for critically ill patients.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a UK hospital
- Be able to handle sophisticated monitoring equipment
- NMC Registered
- Work minimum 1 shift per week
- Able to submit 2 clinical references
- Right to work in UK
- Interpersonal communication
- Firm but sensitive when dealing with patients and their families
- Critical thinking
- Strong use of initiative and quick decision making
- Emotional resilience in dealing with patients under difficult circumstances
- Your very own consultant
- Flexible shifts to suit your availability
- Payment within 3 days
- Continued support and online training
- Free uniform
- £250 bonus for every colleague or friend you refer to us (PER COLLEAGUE)
If you are capable of working long hours in high stress environments combined with a flexible work-life balance then this is a perfect opportunity for yourself.
Please contact William Almada on 02078618933 Extension 1982 or apply through our HCL website.
-Minimum of 6 months experience in a UK hospital
•Be able to handle sophisticated monitoring equipment
•Work minimum 1 shift per week
•Able to submit 2 clinical references
•Right to work in UK