Service Care Solutions are looking for a team of Investigators/Ex Officers to cover a major contract in the London area.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a Police Constabulary (within the last 3 years) alongside having an understanding of Counter Terrorism policies and legislation.
The role will primarily involve the facilitating of foreign Counter Terrorism (CT) enquiries on behalf of UK CT agencies.
• Previous experience of working within the Policing environment.
• Team working and problem solving
• Knowledge of UK CT legislation and associated statutory Powers.
• Be PIP Level 1 accredited
• Undertaking initial, but mainly secondary enquiries on active crime investigations as directed by supervisor. This will include general public enquiries, taking statements and securing evidence.
• PIP Level 2 accredited.
• DV Strap
Due to the number of roles available within this department, some may require you to hold National Security Vetting (NSV) at either Security Check (SC) or Developed Vetting (DV). Some posts will also require STRAP, which is a Cabinet Office policy that looks at an individual's nationality, international connections and overseas obligations on a case by case basis.
This can be looked at following submission.
If you are interested, please ring Martin Cookson on 01772 208962