A large residential care home located towards the North of Doncaster currently requires an experienced Care Home Manager to manage the service.
This is a fully CQC compliant home that offers general elderly and dementia care to older people in a home from home environment.
The successful candidate for this Residential Home Manager position for will meet the following criteria;
• Proven experienced as a Care Home Manager
• Have completed NVQ Level 4 or a recognised equivalent
• Confident managing budgets and accounts
• A strong leader with good staff recruitment and management abilities and demonstrating a commitment to staff training and development
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards, the Health and Social Care Act and relevant Health and Safety legislation
• Strong interpersonal skills with a warm and caring disposition
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
Working hours for this post are 40 per week and the salary offered is £32,000 per annum.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV through the link provided.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout South Yorkshire, please call Katie Butler at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.