We are a well established care organisation that provides a safe and homely environment where the unique needs of individuals is recognized and skilled staff is available. To ensure this we offer training and development for all staff to ensure that service standards are achieved.
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence
- Report to the Head Chef
- Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required
- Ensure statutory Health and Safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas
- Ensure all crockery and equipment is cleaned and stored appropriately, and that the overall cleaning of the kitchen area (and, where appropriate, the dining areas) is carried out effectively
- Promote safe working practice in the Care Centre
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to maintain high levels of hygiene within the workplace
- Experience of food preparation
- Good interpersonal skills
If you would like a meaningful career making a positive impact on the lives of those who require care and support, then please apply now!
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.