JOB TITLE: Kitchen Assistant
MAIN PURPOSE: To assist in organising and controlling the efficient and economic production of quality food within the allowed budget, whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chef/Cook
10. Promote and ensure the good reputation of the Home/Care Centre.
11. Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties.
12. Notify the Cook, or the Person in Charge, as soon as possible of your inability to report for duty, and also on your return to work from all periods of absence.
13. Ensure the security of the Home/Care Centre is maintained at all times.
14. Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales.
15. Participate in Staff and resident meetings as required
16. Attend all mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
17. Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained.
18. Promote safe working practice in the Home/Care Centre.
19. Promote and ensure the good reputation of the Home/Care Centre.
20. Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
Join our team to receive staff benefits such as;
Staff uniform paid for
DBS paid for