An exciting opportunity has become available for a Laundry Assistant
to join our team.
At Gracewell Healthcare we believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate and caring individuals who share our commitment to quality and professionalism.
As Laundry Assistant
you will be required to promote and maintain a consistently high standard of laundry services to all residents and throughout the Home. You will ensure that a personalised approach to resident care and laundry services in particular is delivered in accordance with the unique needs of each individual.
- Previous experience in the role of Laundry Assistant is desirable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents and their families
- Exhibit a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the resident's best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
Gracewell Healthcare is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. Gracewell Healthcare has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank holiday
- Bank holiday - double time payment for approved hours worked
- 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme with Halfords