Lead Dental Nurse - Hungerford
Lead Dental Nurse.
Full time hours.
Are you a qualified Dental Nurse? Are you looking for a new, permanent position in a Senior role? Are you flexible and living locally to Hungerford?
This newly rebranded practice is located conveniently just off the high street in the town of Hungerford. They endeavour to provide high quality dental care and first class service to the local community. Supported by an efficient, highly focused and friendly dental team, it offers flexible opening times and a range of dental treatments for all their patients.
This two surgery practice in Hungerford now needs a Senior Dental Nurse to join the team.
You will benefit from:
• A generous hourly rate
• Job security
• Real promotion opportunities
• GDC registration paid
• Training courses paid
• CPD provided free of charge
• Indemnity costs covered
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1800 (1845 on Tuesday)
You may also be asked to work the occasional Saturday
The ideal applicant will be:
• Qualified and GDC registered
• Experienced using KodakR4
• Passionate about career
• Available for an immediate start
Your key responsibilities:
• Assisting dentists and other dental care professionals in the practice.
• Careful sterilizing of dental instruments to ensure sterile conditions.
• Ensuring that the dental surgery health and safety policy is adhered to.
• Working at the reception of the clinic, welcoming patients, booking them in then directing them to the waiting room.
• Making appointments and taking payments.
• Having excellent communication skills to reassure patients and create a friendly atmosphere in the dental clinic.
• Experience of dealing with NHS patients as well as private patients.
Interviews now being conducted, please apply now! If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy