BMI Gisburne Park in Gusburn is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Lead Instrument Coordinator to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic IT Skills
- Ability to plan and control the use of resources
- Previous experience in Sterile Services or Operating Theatres is preferable.
Duties of this role include:
- To assist in the provision of a comprehensive Sterile Instrument service to the Operating Theatre
- To be responsible for a cost effective stock control system within the Sterile Services department
- To act as a link person between Theatres and BMI Decontamination, ensuring high levels of communication
- Ensure efficient provision of sterile instruments that are required by Theatres.
- Ensure all documentation pertaining to BMI Decontamination is processed accurately and in a timely fashion
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.