Search Consultancy is looking to recruit a Lead Nurse on behalf of a small learning disability service in Chorley, Lancashire.
Along with the Registered Manager, it will be your job to ensure the delivery of high quality care and clinical management across the service.
The Service provides personal and nursing care for people with a Learning Disability
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for the day to day management of staff and services within the designated area ensuring appropriate resourcing and management in line with Service Policy and Procedures.
* To take lead role in liaising with teams to design meaningful activities that achieve desired outcomes for the people we support and reflect best practice models of care and support.
* Ensuring that individual nutritional requirements of the people we support are met and other dietary plans reviewed including the use of peg feeds and/or other methods of facilitating food/fluid intakes.
* Responsible for quality assured clinical management services
* Ensure teams effectively administer and store drugs and medicines in line with service policy and procedure
* To ensure that relevant stocks and supplies are ordered and accurately recorded
* To cover nursing shifts as required by the service
To apply for this position you must hold an RGN, RNLD or RMN nursing qualification and either a management qualification or the willingness and ability to work towards higher level qualifications.
We are looking for a Nurse who has excellent communication skills and strong leadership skills.
You will have a good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, policies and procedures and knowledge of current CQC requirements related to regulated services.
We are looking for a confident Nurse with the ability to work on own initiative and experience managing staff.
Full driving license and use of car is essential for this role.
This is a full time, permanent position working day shifts and the salary is at a competitive rate of £16.40+ per hour.
If you would like further details about this role, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on 0161 8358326 and send your CV to Gemma at Search Consultancy Manchester. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.