Our client the MoD require the services of an experienced Practice Nurse to work on a full-time hours locum basis at one of their bases in Exmouth, Devon.
Qualification minima and experience
- Must be registered with the NMC and hold a valid PIN.
- One year’s satisfactory previous experience at Band 5/6 (Previous MOD experience).
- Minimum of two to three years post registration experience in Primary Health Care practice.
- Experienced and competent in Immunisation, Venepuncture, Audiology.
- Patient Group Directive (PGDs) in a related Community Health discipline or portfolio evidence of equivalent experience.
- Experience in relevant areas, e.g. Occupational Health Nursing (OHN), clinical supervision, Supporting Learning and Assessment in Practice (or equivalent), Travel Medicine, Cervical Cytology, Asthma Diploma, Chronic Disease management - diabetes and asthma, etc.
- Competence in audiometry, smoking cessation, ear syringing and vaccination.
- Well Woman and family planning clinics.
Dedicated Consultant to assist with your registration
Free Manual Handling & Basic Life Support Training
Opportunity to accrue CPD (in addition to mandatory training updates)