- Company: Barker Ross Health and Social Care
- Base Pay: £8.00 - £9.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: HILSWBA01
Our client is a large organisation who have a variety of supported living schemes across Herts and Bucks.They have an urgent need for front line support staff with experience in mental health and learning disabilities within supported living or community support services. They are recruiting in the following locations - High Wycombe, Wing (Aylesbury), Stevenage, Princess Risborough and Gawcott (Nr Bucks)
Locum Support Worker - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, Various locations, Aylesbury, Stevenage, High Wycombe £8-9 per hour
- Carrying out support plans, key working and risk assessments
- 1-1 support work, sometimes front of house support
- Managing a caseload of clients with low to medium support needs
- Providing practical and emotional support to your client groups, including life skills, advocacy and support around welfare, housing and legal entitlements
- Work proactively with external agencies that are providing support to clients
- MUST HAVE experience of supporting clients with experience of supporting clients with mental health issues and or learning disabilities - Preferably both.
- Have experience of working within supported housing or floating support services.
- Knowledge of safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Available for full time hours and willing to carry out basic early and late shifts on a rota.
- Preferably access to a vehicle
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration.
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.