The Maintenance Assistant/Driver
is responsible for supporting the Maintenance Manager in resolving any home maintenance concerns promptly. This is accomplished by having a working knowledge of building systems and related regulatory requirements. These systems include but are not exclusive to: plumbing, HVAC, electrical, resident emergency systems, equipment repairs and interior/exterior finishes. The Maintenance Assistant
will also support in covering all emergencies relating to the fabric of the home or systems contained within the building.
The Maintenance Assistant
will also support in ensuring rooms are prepared for new residents, including maintenance and painting and assisting with move- ins/move-outs.
- Possesses a solid understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical
- Possesses an understanding of safety and fire safety systems
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions and act in a resident's best interest
- Demonstrate good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft office, word and excel
- Have a clean drving license, be an experienced drvier
is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Gracewell Healthcare has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.Benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme.