Maintenance Person - FT
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to be the Maintenance Person at our brand new Gracewell Home in Adderbury?
Gracewell of Adderbury on the Banbury Road is a purpose built state of the art 60 bed home due to open in Spring 2017. We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Person to come and join our team at the end of January.
Gracewell Healthcare is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Gracewell Healthcare has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
The Maintenance Person is responsible for resolving any home maintenance concerns promptly. This is accomplished by having a working knowledge of building systems and related regulatory requirements. These systems include but are not exclusive to: plumbing, HVAC, electrical, resident emergency systems, IT and Telecommunications and equipment repairs and interior/exterior finishes. The Maintenance Person is also responsible for covering all emergencies relating to the fabric of the home or systems contained within the building.
The Maintenance Person is also responsible for ensuring rooms are prepared for new residents, including maintenance and painting and assisting with move- ins/move-outs.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Possesses a solid understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical
- Possesses an understanding of safety and fire safety systems
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions and act in a resident’s best interest
- Demonstrate good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft office, word and excel
- 28 days per year annual leave entitlement
- Your Choices discount scheme
- Halfords Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Heart & Soul Awards
21K - 25K