Base Pay : £7.28 /Hour
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Rotherham
Site or Unit :
Broadacres Care HomeAddress :
Naylor Street, Parkgate, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S62 6BPContracted Weekly Hours : 30 hours
Broadacres is a 50 bed care home situated in a quiet corner of Rotherham, just a short walk away from local shops and other facilities. Our dedicated care team at Broadacres provide high standards of care to residential and dementia residents, and our skilled care assistants meet each person's needs with dedication. We have well maintained secluded gardens and a varied activity program for all our residents, who also enjoy traditional cuisine in well-appointed dining rooms.
As the Maintenance Person you will positively promote excellent health and safety standards within and around the home, supporting the home manager to maintain a safe environment for residents in our care.
So as a Maintenance Person what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the upkeep and maintenance of the Care Home and surrounding grounds; ensuring excellent first Impressions to all who visit.
- Ensuring the smooth operation and serviceability of all services such as heating, lighting, plumbing and non-medical equipment required for the safe and efficient operation of the Home.
- Work positively with the Home Manager, Estates Manager and Regional Manager to achieve outcomes for the longer-term tasks such as refurbishment, non day-to-day servicing, redecoration etc.
- Take an active role in the monitoring of any risk areas regarding the Homes operations and security and advise the Home Manager accordingly.
- Maintain the home as a pleasant, friendly and secure place to live.
In order to be our Maintenance Person you should have:
A genuine interest in promoting independence and life style opportunities for older people as well as being able to work unsupervised.
Will need to be confident and enthusiastic enough to carry out fault finding and basic repairs to all equipment, for example- catering and laundering machines.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.