Salary: £40,000 (£20.51 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5)
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for highly motivated and passionate Matron to joint committed nursing team at a very reputable private hospital in Kent. The hospital is bright, warm, modern and welcoming and offers a wide range of treatments (over 200) and surgeries and have built and sustained a reputation for delivering high quality private healthcare services in Kent. Whether general surgeries, cosmetic surgery, non-surgical cosmetic treatments and physiotherapy we are building a service to deliver all your healthcare needs and at a service level you demand. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Kent.
What you'll be doing:
- As Matron you will support the Hospital Manager and be responsible and accountable for the day to day management of clinical services within the hospitals and to ensure a high quality, cost effective service at all times.
- AS Matron you will support the Hospital Manager by leading the organisation's Clinical Governance Agenda with a specific focus on clinical audit and effectiveness to support quality improvement.
- As Matron you will To lead on the development of the Hospital's clinical audit Programme and to provide specialist advice on all aspects of the clinical audit cycle to clinicians and clinical teams in order to support them to audit clinical practice against national standards, guidelines, local policies and patient feedback.
- As Matron you will support The Hospital Manager to maintain compliance for CQC, AQP, PLACE Inspections, Investors in People (IIP) ISO 14001 and ISO 9001:2008
What you'll need:
- AS Matron you will have your ENB 998
- AS Matron you will be R/N Level 1 with Diploma in Nursing
- AS Matron you will have at least 5 years post registration
- AS Matron you will have at least 3 years' experience in Management or Senior Position
- AS Matron you will have Clinical Governance and audit program experience
- AS Matron you will have Budget / Resource Management Skills
- A generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- My work offers scheme
- Family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services
- Uniform provided
- Free onsite parking
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Margate, Canterbury, and Broadstairs