MENTAL HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
Service Care Solutions are looking for Mental Healthcare Assistants in Hull and the East Riding area. We have weekday and weekend shifts available at various mental health services. The positions are Band 2 & 3 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends. This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Healthcare Assistants looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are from £9.00 - £13.00 per hour.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
It is essential that the successful candidate will be PMVA trained and have substantial experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment. NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to Katie Ashcroft