Mental Health Care Assistants in Cornwall
Mental Healthcare Assistants- Cornwall area
Mental Healthcare Assistants are required immediately throughout Cornwall; Service Care Solutions have weekday and weekend shifts at various mental health services across the area. The positions are Band 2 and 3 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends. This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Healthcare Assistants looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are as follows:
Week Days: £9.00
Sunday/Bank Holiday: £12.00
Week Days: £11.00
Sunday/Bank Holiday: £13.50
The positions involve working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients. An NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care is desirable but not essential although the successful candidate must have experience working as a Healthcare Assistant in a mental health environment.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Katy Moxham at Service Care Solutions by calling 01772 208 963 now or email katy.Moxham@servicecare.org.uk with your updated CV!