Mental Health Nurse - Private Hospital - Neurobehavioural
My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
to join their team. This is a specialist neurobehavioural assessment and post-acute rehabilitation hospital for people with a non-progressive acquired brain injury.Job Description:
* To lead, develop and supervise a team of Rehabilitation Support Workers.
* Enabling, guiding and supporting people with brain injury in the performance of daily living functions and the development of personal skills and potential.
* To develop, plan and implement individually tailored therapeutic programmes of care and rehabilitation.
* Contribute to the service provision through the development and maintenance of high standards of clinical care and safety.Candidate Specification:
* Must be a qualified RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Be committed and dedicated to the role Nurse Package:
* Full Time Hours available on Day and or Night Duty
* Annual bonus scheme
* Contributory pension scheme
* Free life assurance
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy