Mental Health Nurse - RMN - CAMHS
Pro Health Scotland
£26,000 - £27,000 /Year
At ProHealth we are
supporting our client in the recruitment of Nurses for a Mental Health Hospital based in the
Edinburgh area. They are looking for Nurses to join their facility that offers Specialised nursing care to children and adolescents.
Although relevant CAMHS experience would be
an advantage, we are also keen to speak to and receive applications from
RMN nurses who may be looking for a new direction in their nursing career. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery
of high quality person centred care for the Hospital's patients.
All applicants must be nurse qualified (RMN), hold a valid NMC Pin, and be able to prove their eligibility to work in
The ideal candidate for this position will need to have:
- A valid NMC Pin registration
- The relevant Nurse qualification required for this post
- Good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate standards
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of dedicated Nurses and work for one of the UK’s elite care providers. If you would like to be part of this wonderful team then please submit your CV today. Or give us a call in confidence on 0141 221 2899 and ask for Craig Campbell.