JO-1609-339579 – Mental Health Nurses
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client are hoping to recruit experienced nurses for time positions based around the city of Bristol in the UK. This organisation provides a variety of services to clients with a mental health diagnosis including Residential Nursing centres, supportive living and Respite care.
Interested Nurses must have
- Recognised Mental Health qualification
- Full NMC registration or eligible for full registration
- Previous experience working in the area of mental health
- Genuine interest in working in this clinical environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate to work in the area of mental health.
For further information on these exciting positions please contact Keelin in the strictest of confidence on 0203- 3686829 (UK) or 353-91-507525 (IRL) or send an up to date CV to [Click here to apply]
Keywords: mental health nurse, psychiatric nursing, RNM nurse, RNLDs, mental health nursing, uk nursing vacancies, nursing jobs UK, nursing jobs England, nursing jobs bristol, nursing vacancies uk, nursing jobs uk, nursing jobs UK.