We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Mental Health Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy team at their Adult Acute ward.
This facility is based in the comfortable suburb of Putney, Southwest London, close to Richmond Park and easy access from the M25, London's major airports and to Central London.
This is a full-time post but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care.
This centre of excellence provides a supportive environment, offering a high standard of services, inspiring innovation, and providing programmes that are tailored to patients’ specific needs, the remit has two private wards with a total of 43 rooms.
Registered Mental Health Nurse with full registration with the NMC.
A minimum of one year's relevant post-registration experience.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Decision-making skills, communication skills and organisational skills are essential.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS
- An extra £1000 after your first 6 Months
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme, including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our Mental Health care clients.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
To view a summary of Medic Mental Health vacancies please click HERE.
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.