We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to join our client’s Autism and Learning Disabilities Mental Health unit located in the small town of Aberdare, South Wales, near the head of the Welsh valleys.
This is a full-time post but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent mental health care; dedicated to people’s health and wellbeing, offering a high standard of services, inspiring innovation, and providing programmes that are individually tailored to the patient’s needs. This centre provides care for ten patients with an Autism Spectrum Condition or a Learning Disability, and associated mental health needs.
The successful candidate will work to develop personalised, recovery focused treatment programmes, while taking an active role in the development of new services.
Registered Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse with (or eligible for) full registration with the NMC.
Ideally a minimum of six months’ relevant post-registration experience; however, motivated and articulate graduates with appropriate clinical placement experience may be considered.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- £1,000 joining bonus month 1 and after probation
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50 % NMC contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme, including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
Medic International - Nursing is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Registered Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of the Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
To view a summary of Medic International Mental Health vacancies please click HERE.